B minus 7

Jan. 14th, 2003 12:09 am
adrienmundi: (Default)
[personal profile] adrienmundi
I first remember seeing her at Cyberstache on New Years Day, maybe five years ago? I was with my ex (who was my ex then, too), hanging out, when this gorgeous, tiny sparkly person with an illuminating smile walked in . As I recall, she wore a black strapless evening gown and gloves (not that I was surreptitiously checking her out or anything). I kept glancing over, wondering why she was alone, and sort of wishing I were, as well. I distinctly remember a sense of disappointment when a big, stocky, Italian looking guy showed up, and she smiled at him.

Date: 2003-01-14 06:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fairyhead.livejournal.com
Hee hee hee!!

For *once* I actually remember details a little better than you ... I was wearing a black, slinky t-shirt and a snake skin print pvc mini skirt. :-D

*SMOOCH*

Date: 2003-01-14 06:31 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fairyhead.livejournal.com
Yeah, but me remembering something that wasn't written down ... that's still pretty impressive. You could, at least, give me that! :-P

awwwww...

Date: 2003-01-14 08:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kittenspeaks.livejournal.com
I love you guys!!! This is like the coolest post EVER!!!
The two of you really are wonderful and the sum of the whole is greater than its parts. You can't say that about many couples.

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Profile

adrienmundi: (Default)
adrienmundi

April 2025

S M T W T F S
  12345
6 789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Page generated Aug. 15th, 2026 08:24 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios